What is better about the Beeline Bellows?
Across the industry, bellows seem to be the weak part on a smoker. The fabric is prone to puncture and holes created after too much flexing. They plywood deteriorates with weathering. We have attempted to solve the weak parts with MDO plywood and a high quality UV resistant fabric. We have also double-walled the fabric at the bottom.
- Bellows fabric is extremely durable
- Bellows fabric is UV resistant
- Bellows backing is made of MDO plywood
- Fits most standard smokers (may need to bend mounting bracket on some)
- Engineered and made by Beeline!
We are confident that our bellows, combined with our heavy-duty smoker cans, will provide beekeepers – hobbyists and commercial – with a superior, long-lasting tool!